- Completes landscape maintenance duties, such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, clean-up work, trimming and pruning at commercial properties and residential properties.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Completes the job in the most time-efficient manner meeting the company productivity requirements.
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, chainsaws, line trimmers and etc.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Physically able to perform job tasks.
- Ability to work outdoors during extreme heat and/or cold weather.
- Able to speak and communicate in English.
- Start at 6am daily
- Bilingual- Spanish (preferred)
- Comply with company policies and procedures and safety requirements
- Follow the direction of the Operations Manager
- Use all tools, equipment, and machinery properly and safely
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment when on a job site
- Punctual, courteous, reliable, and responsible
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits
- Driver’s License are required
- This branch is not on the bus line